BORN SURFACE DISINFECTANT + Microbe Shield
• Biostatic surface protects up to 90 days against microbial contamination.
• Safe and non-toxic.
• Ideal for food preparation areas.
• Biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Prohibits migration of pathogens on surfaces.
Use on: High touch surfaces such as tables, counter tops and handles.
*INDEPENDENT TESTS DETERMINE THE ACTIVE COMPOUNDS INSIDE TO BE 99.9% EFFECTIVE AGAINST VIRUSES, BACTERIAL AND FUNGI.
Bacterial Tests: Escherichia coli, Escherichia coli ESBL, Pseudomonas aeruginasa, Staphyloccus oureus, Staphylococcus oureus Methicillin resistant strain, vancomycin Intermediate resistant, Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
Viricidal Tests: Adenovirus type 5, Hepatitis B (HBV), Hepatitis C (HCV), HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Human Coronavirus, SARS associated coronavirus, Avian influenza (H3N2).
Surface Disinfectant + Microbe Shield (*Protects up to 90 days)
BORN in New Zealand Surface Disinfectant is a mixture of highly potent yet environmentally safe compounds that in studies kills viruses, bacteria and fungi, all of which are detrimental to food safety and our health. The unique combination of bio actives creates a durable biostatistic surface (when applied promotes continuous) that enables long lasting protection against microbial for contamination
for up to 90 days .
1. Shake before use
2. Spray surface areas.
3. Wipe surfaces with a damp cloth to enable total coverage. Leave the surface to dry naturally.
4. If used in areas where surfaces come into contact with food after sanitiser has dried, wipe areas that may contact food with clean water.
5. If used on fabrics or clothes, please PATCH TEST prior to full application.
For best results, use according to directions.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Ethanol,Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride, Didecyldimethylammonium chloride (and) Benzyl-C12-16-alkyidimethyammonium chloride.
First Aid and Safety Instructions:
EYES: Flush with water until all traces of this material are gone and seek
medical advice if irritation persists.
SKIN: Wash with water or mild soapy water to remove.
Seek medical advice or phone National Poison information Centre
0800 764 766. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
READ LABEL BEFORE USE.
Keep out of reach of children.